- Company name
- JUWI Shizen Energy Operation Inc.
- Fukuoka Ohori Building, 1-1-6 Arato, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka 810-0062
- 092-753-9834 / 092-753-9073
- Representative Director
- Jan Warzecha
- May, 2013
- 20,000,000 JPY (as of end-August, 2022)
- Description of Business
- Operation & Maintenance of renewable energy power plants
- 1996/12Jung & Willenbacher Windenergie GmbH established, later re-branded JUWI AG
- 2011/06Shizen Energy Inc.established
- 2013/05JUWI Shizen Energy Operation Inc. established (Tokyo Office opened)
- 2015/02Fukuoka Office opened
- 2016/01JUWI India Renewable Energies Private Limited opened monitoring center
- 2016/06Monitoring center in Iwate opened
- 2018/08Agricultural solar sharing O&M started
- 2020/12Sendai Office opened
- 2021/09O&M total reached 500MW
- 2021/12Kansai Office opened
- 2022/6Kita Kanto Office and Minami Kyushu Office opened
- 2023/1Nagoya Office opened
- 2023/624/365 Operation Center in Sendai-shi opened
Speedy requests and warranty negotiations are possible with each supplier.
- SMA Solar
- Nissin Electric
- Delta Electronics
- Canadian Solar
- JA solar
- First Solar
- Jinko Solar
- Trina Solar
- IBC Solar
Representative Director Profile
After finishing his studies, Jan gathered experience for 9 years at the Europe based OC&C strategy consultants in business consulting.
He developed strategies involving logistics, marketing, M&A, etc. for a wide range of industries.
In 2007 he joined JUWI AG in the function of corporate development.
He held different responsible positions within the JUWI group in Germany and EMEA, in the areas of R&D, business development, and engineering/constructions of wind/solar. In 2016 Jan joined JUWI Shizen Energy Inc. and became Representative Director of JUWI Shizen Energy Inc. and JUWI Shizen Energy Operation Inc. in December that year.
Jan holds a PhD in Physics from Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz.
After graduating from university, Hiroki worked for Daiichi Jitsugyo Co., Ltd., implementing production lines for the automotive/pharmaceutical industry. He then moved to Singapore and worked in the shipbuilding/offshore industry with IHI Marine United Singapore PTE LTD (now Japan Marine United Singapore PTE LTD).
He was involved in the management of Ever Glory Engineering CO., LTD. as founder and COO in Myanmar from 2013 – 2021, and participated in many construction projects as a system integrator of extra-low voltage/communication equipment. He joined JSEO in August 2021, where he served as Department Head of the Corporate Planning Dept. before becoming a Director.