- Company name
- juwi Shizen Energy Operation Inc.
- Ichigo Hongo Bldg. 3F 5-33-10 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033
- 03-3868-0344 / 03-3868-2455
- Representative Director
- Tetsushi Hanayoshi, Jan Warzecha
- May, 2013
- 5,000,000 JPY (as of end-May, 2021)
- Description of Business
- Operation & Maintenance of renewable energy power plants
- 1996/12Jung & Willenbacher Windenergie GmbH established, later re-branded juwi AG
- 2011/06Shizen Energy Inc.established
- 2013/05juwi Shizen Energy Operation Inc. established (Tokyo Office opened)
- 2015/02Fukuoka Office opened
- 2016/01juwi India Renewable Energies Private Limited opened monitoring center
- 2016/06Monitoring center in Iwate opened
- 2018/08Agricultural solar sharing O&M started
- 2020/12Sendai Office opened
- 2021/09O&M total reached 500MW
- 2021/12Kansai Office opened
Speedy requests and warranty negotiations are possible with each supplier.
- SMA Solar
- Nissin Electric
- Delta Electronics
- Canadian Solar
- JA solar
- First Solar
- Jinko Solar
- Trina Solar
- IBC Solar
Representative Director Profile
After graduating from university, Tetsushi worked in legal affairs and human resources at Coca-Cola West Co., Ltd. (currently Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Inc.). He later gained knowledge of regional consensus building as a public secretary for a member of Japan’s House of Representatives. He joined Shizen Energy in March 2014. After serving as West Japan Area Manager for the Business Development Dept. in the solar power generation business, he was involved in launching new wind, hydroelectric, and biomass businesses, and later became General Manager. Concurrently, he was involved in establishing the Fukuoka and Kansai Offices and its organizational operations. He became Director of juwi Shizen Energy Operation Inc. in October, 2021 and became Representative Director in November, 2021.
He is a graduate of Keio University with a B.A. in Policy Management.
After finishing his studies, Jan gathered experience for 9 years at the Europe based OC&C strategy consultants in business consulting.
He developed strategies involving logistics, marketing, M&A, etc. for a wide range of industries.
In 2007 he joined juwi AG in the function of corporate development.
He held different responsible positions within the juwi group in Germany and EMEA, in the areas of R&D, business development, and engineering/constructions of wind/solar. In 2016 Jan joined juwi Shizen Energy Inc. and became Representative Director of juwi Shizen Energy Inc. and juwi Shizen Energy Operation Inc. in December that year.
Jan holds a PhD in Physics from Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz.